The donation is ONLY $20 for one chance to win our 50/50 raffle. So get ready!!
**You MUST follow ALL these instructions to participate in our Valentine Raffle, to avoid any confusion**
We accept Cash, Check, PayPal and Venmo
To purchase one or more chances ONLINE:
* PayPal: visit www.almosthomeli.org and click the Donate button. Please indicate that your donation is for the Valentine raffle by leaving a ❤️ red heart emoji in the comments.
* Venmo: send to @almosthomeli (the last 4 digits are 9748). please indicate that your donation is for the valentine raffle by leaving a ❤️ red heart emoji in the comments.
* Please remember to provide a contact method so we can get in touch with you if you are the lucky winner.
* We will “like” 👍 your comment and add your name to the raffle once the donation is received.
To purchase one or more chances IN PERSON:
* Visit the Rescue: 646 Route 112 (Medford Avenue), Patchogue NY 11772
* Hours: Thursday, Friday 2 to 7 pm & Saturday, Sunday 11 to 4 pm
You can also mail us a check for $20 or more, depending on how many chances you want, made out to Almost Home Animal Rescue: PO Box 350, Medford , NY 11763.
* Be sure to mention that it is for the Valentine’s Day Raffle, and include your phone # so we can contact you if you are the winner.
* All checks must be received by us by February 13, otherwise, your donation will be considered a general donation and will not go toward the Valentine Raffle.
***Please comment directly on the pinned Facebook post at https://www.facebook.com/AlmostHomeLI to let us know how many $20 chances you will be purchasing for the Valentine’s Day Raffle on PayPal, Venmo, in person or via mail.
Thank You and Good Luck!!!
- Want to lend a paw? When you use the below URL on any 6- or 12-month BarkBox subscription, they’ll donate $25 to us, and you’ll get your first box for 50% off!
- BarkBox is a monthly delivery of the original dog toys and all-natural treats, sure to make your pup flip out with joy. To get started, visit: www.barkbox.com/almosthome
Thanks for your help! Follow the this link get started: www.barkbox.com/almosthome